Billet Headlight Knob
FJ40 1973 – 1979
Red Line Knob TYPE 2
Red Linehas developed these billet Resto Mod knobs tofor 40 series Land Cruisers. Over the years we’ve found that restoring and rebuilding Land Cruisersfor clients has brought us to the point where custom dash layouts and textiles are, more often than not, needed to produce a one-off visual aspect for certain custom builds, especially ones where knobs are added for a compressor, front locker, rear locker or other accessories. So Red Linehas mimicked the factory style knobs with a twist which allows you to maintain a consistent look and feel when it comes to the knobs in your Cruiser.
Specs include the following.(TYPE 2)
- 6064 Billet aluminum material
- CNC cut
- Gloss black anodized finish
- Laser etching is used for knob text
- Text font is the factory style Bold with height and layout
- 6mm x 1.0 thread TPI for late model style factory headlight switch
- 4mm x.7 stainless set screw included
- Choice of switch to dash backing collar (I.E. sheet metal dash<2> or aluminum dash<2A>) Must choose what type.
- Collar type is either 2 or 2A
There are no reviews yet.