These hub-centric bolt on wheel spacers are designed to give you a little more width without changing out your axle for a wider one. Bolt pattern is 6 stud on a 5.5 inch round circle. Made from Billet 6061-T6 aluminum.
These wheel spacers have Class 10.9 Studs with a M12-1.5 thread and Class 10.9 nuts. Anodized black with a laser-engraved Trail-Gear logo for a clean, modern look. Shipped as a set of two wheel spacers.
Every spacer features a precision machined surface. For Toyota vehicles with 6 lug hub-centric wheels.
- Please verify that your wheels are hub-centric with a 6×5.5 bolt pattern before ordering. Also, be aware that some Toyota vehicles were manufactured in 5 and 6-lug versions in the same year.
- Hub-centric wheels are designed to hold the weight of the vehicle on the hub center bore of the wheel (not the lugs). The wheel fits onto the hub center perfectly.
- Lug-centric wheels are centered on the hub through the lug holes, not the center bore. The weight of the car is supported by the lugs. This design allows manufacturers to make wheels that fit a variety of different vehicles with hub centers of different sizes.
- If your lug nuts have a large bevel or chamfer on the end, you have lug-centric wheels; if your lug nuts are not beveled or chamfered on the end, you have hub-centric wheels.
- Wheel Spacer Kit (Hubcentric) 2 Inch 6×5.5
- 6×5.5 Bolt Pattern
- Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Anodized black with Laser-engraved Trail-Gear Logo
- M12-1.50 Threads
- For Toyota Vehicles with Hub-Centric Wheels
- Sold in Pairs
- Size: 2.0 Inch
- Fits: 98-20 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner, 96-20 Toyota 4Runner Prerunner, 99-06 Toyota Tundra, 07-14 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 93-98 Toyota T100
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov