Truck Recovery Rope is a 1 inch Kinetic Recovery Rope with a length of 30 ft. and a breaking strength of 32,000 lbs of breaking strength that can pull you out of just about any situation including mud, sand, silt, or snow. Our Truck Recovery Rope is not only safer than chains or tow straps but provide superior performance, strength and durability. It’s ability to elongate up to 30 percent under load allows it to use it’s own kinetic energy to help reduce the amount of energy needed to recover your vehicle.
Our 1 inch Truck Recovery Rope is a double braided Heavy-Duty Nylon rope that features a urethane polymer coating making them resistant to UV, water and abrasion. Our Truck Recovery Ropes is commercially braided and spliced with heavy duty loops on each end allowing multiple ways to make connections such as D-Rings or Soft Shackles, no matter what type of vehicle you are trying to recover. The Truck Recovery Rope is perfect for recovering any vehicle weighing up to 10,000 lbs.
Truck Recovery Rope Features:
- Recommended use for Large Trucks, SUV’s or any other vehicle weighing up to 10,000 lbs.
- 1 inch diameter rated to 32,000 lbs.
- 30 ft. in length
- Comes with storage bag
- Urethane Polymer Coated to protect against abrasion, water and UV
- Heavy Duty eye loops on each end to make connections easy
- Ultimate transfer of the pulling vehicle’s kinetic energy by elongating up to 30 percent
- Absorbs bounce upon take off unlike cables, chains, or standard tow straps
When you need a Kinetic Recovery Rope that you can count on, Tactical Recovery Equipment provides you with only quality products!
There are no reviews yet.