When you have your gaskets, backing plate and spindle all in your hands trying to get the holes to line up, you wish you had this kit. The factory spindle is attached using 8 bolts per side that make it hard to install.
We do not use nyloc or top lock nuts due to them backing out the stud when removing the nut. We use a serrated flanged grade 10 nut that has a 14mm head that will not do this.
Since there is 8 studs per side, we have yet to have a fastener failure no matter what grade used However, we have included high quality grade 8.8 and 10.9 hardware that is zinc plated for corrosion resistance. Also includes red thread locker for extra stud thread locking ability.
- 16- Grade 8.8 Studs, Zinc Plated for Corrosion Resistance
- 16- Grade 10.9 Nuts, Flanged, Serrated
- (1) 2mL vial of red threadlocking compound
- Sold as a Kit for left and right spindle
- Works great with our Ultimate Backing Plate Eliminator Kit
- 1979-1985 Toyota Solid Axle Pickups and 4Runners
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov