Tie Rod Kit. Trail-Gear has made the perfect kit for building tie rod links for use with a double-ended ram. Based on our testing and experience with kits like these, we know that the failure point is always in the tie rod ends, which is why Trail-Gear uses only our own brand of Chromo Rod Ends.
The main body of each rod end is 100.0 Percent 4340 chromoly, and the ball of each rod end is made out of AISI 52100 material and then hard chrome-plated for an extremely tough finish. We also added tie rod tubing that is 100.0 percent seamless DOM, and to top it off the weld in bungs are machined out of solid billet.
With these components in place we feel that this kit is so strong it stands apart from every other kit on the market. This kit is also perfect match for our Rock Assault Double Ended Ram and Clevis Kits.
- 2x Tie rod tubing 100.0 percent DOM
- 2x Right-hand threaded rod ends Chromoly
- 2x Left-hand threaded rod ends Chromoly
- 2x Right-hand threaded jam nut
- 2x Left-hand threaded jam nut
- 2x 0.75 Inch-16 right-hand threaded weld-on bung Billet
- 2x 0.75 Inch-16 left-hand threaded weld-on bung Billet
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Sold As: Kit
- Material: Chromoly
- Finish: Chrome Plated
- Color: Grey
- Fits: Double Ended Ram
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov