T4R-96-02-03 – RCI Metalworks 96-02 4WD 4Runner Transfer Case Skid Plate
Complete the underbody protection of your 4Runner with a transfer-case skid plate by RCI Metalworks, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of 3/16” cnc cut steel or 1/4” water jet aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transfer-case of all 3rd generation 1996-2002 4Runners with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects transmission and second and third cross-members
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plates (which do not provide ANY coverage of transmission)
- Service openings for maintenance without removal
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- **Will not fit 2WD models.
*Current lead time: 1-3 Weeks
- Material: 3/16” Steel
- Weight: Steel- 30lbs.
- Finish: Heavy Duty Black Powder Coat
MADE IN USA
- Item #: T4R-96-02-02
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks