TG Super Metal Knuckle Studs. Stronger and longer than stock Toyota replacement knuckle studs and more affordable than our Magnum Studs these studs will provide great strength without breaking the bank. Each stud is constructed from a proprietary metal made exclusively for Trail Gear.
These studs are manufactured to our strict specifications and are significantly stronger than OEM standard. These studs should be your first choice for knuckle hardware when repairing or upgrading your high-steer system.
- Testing exceeded Class 12.9 standards.
- Trail Gear super metal knuckle studs are 0.250 Inch longer to accommodate all aftermarket steering arms
- Integrated 8.0 mm hex head for easy removal
- We recommend using Locktight on the lower threads when installing knuckle studs
- Should be tightened to 40.0 ft-lbs in the knuckles
- Stud nuts should be tightened to 75-80 ft-lbs.
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Sold As: Kit
- Material: Metal
- Finish: Bare
- Color: Grey
- Fits: 1979-1985 Toyota, 1990-1997 Toyota FJ80 Landcruiser
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov