Mechanical to Electrical Speedometer Adapter. Looking to put a gear-driven transfer case underneath your Tacoma, but having issues adapting your electical speedometer to the transfer case? Trail-Gear is now offering a Mechanical to Electrical Speedo Adapter to remedy this issue.
This Mechanical to Electrical Speedo Adapter converts a Toyota mechanical speedometer sensor to an electrical speedometer sensor by just screwing it onto your mechanical speedometer sensor and plugging it into the sensor wiring harness on your vehicle.
- Accepts standard Toyota 3-pin speedometer sensor plugs
- Compatible with all Toyota Mechanical Speed Sensors with a male M22-1.50 thread
- Direct OEM replacement for the speedometer sensors on many import vehicles
- Replaces Parts 8971188100, 8971297040, 8973779200, SU5426, 5S4595, and VSS21
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Sold As: Each
- Material: Metal
- Finish: Bare
- Color: Grey
- Fits: 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup, 1985-1995 Toyota 4Runner
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov