If you like to play hard in your Toyota 4Runner, it’s time for some serious protection. The low hanging plastic factory bumper is easy prey for the rocks and ruts off road. The ShrockWorks 4Runner front bumper is just the ticket to even the odds and allow you to charge ahead with confidence.
Don’t waste time with a wimpy brush guard or grill guard for your 4Runner. They often cause more damage than they prevent after a hard knock. They are affectionately known as “Damage Multipliers”. You can have a great looking bumper that offers real protection and a winch mounting location too.
You are looking at the best bumper on the market for your 4Runner. Like all ShrockWorks products, it is computer designed in 3D CAD, laser cut and CNC bent. It’s also strong; really strong. Unlike some other bumpers on the market using thin gauge sheet metal less than 1/8″ thick, this bumper is made from 3/16″, 1/4″ and 1/2″ thick plate steel.
Despite the beef, painstaking design work on this bumper has kept the weight down to a very reasonable 137 lbs. This includes the front skid plate.
• Custom made trim pieces that mount below the headlights. This gives a clean look WITHOUT hacking up the factory bumper. They are shown painted the body color, white, in the pics. They will come to you powder coated the same color as the bumper. If you like the look of them matched to the body, just drop them off at a body shop. They can paint right over the powder coat which makes a great base coat.
• Skid plate for the washer bottle reservoir on the passenger side. This thing hangs really low and need to be covered for both protection and aesthetics. You get both standard with the ShrockWorks 5th gen 4Runner front bumper.
• 3/16″ aluminum front skid plate included standard.
• Two Recovery Points. They are a FULL 1.0″ thick and are welded front and rear. They accept 3/4″ clevis shackles and the width prevents them from flopping around.
• Accepts FACTORY Toyota fog lights. The ones that you probably already have.
• New 2.5″ round turn signals and wiring included. (2010-2013 year models)
• Optimized for off road performance with greatly improved approach angles.
• Hidden winch mount accommodates most non-integrated solenoid winches up to 9500 lbs.
• Driving light mounting holes on top of the bumper.
• Extremely stiff wraparound wings resist flexing into the body.
• Looks great with or without a winch installed. No gaping empty hole where the winch would be. A license plate will cover the winch opening if you are not running a winch keeping a clean appearance. License plate mounting holes are included.
• Designed with clearance in mind for larger tire upgrades.
• Installation is a simple bolt on.
Quick Specs: – 3/16″ plate steel bumper
– 3/16″ steel body & skids.
– 1/4″ mounting brackets
– 1.0″ thick plate steel recovery points
– 2 ” and 1.5″ x 0.120″ wall high strength tubing (optional)
– All new hardware included
– Finished in a 3 stage show quality, super durable powder coat. No thin, peeling off stuff here. (optional)
– 137 lbs