Low Range Off Road’s own design of a Sport Cage. We manufacture these in house here in Utah, USA from DOM Steel Why is DOM Steel Better? DOM is seamless tubing used to make roll cages, buggy chassis and drag racing chassis.
It is drawn across a mandrel to be exactly the size it is determined to be. Since it goes across a mandrel it creates the weld seam to disappear, and pressures the steel in a way that is like a forging process for tubing. This means it is harder to crush and much less likely to break or bend in area’s you need it the most.
Homemade cages have issues with doors closing correctly due to the nature of the tubing having to run down the side of the dash.
Low Range’s Design department came up with a viable solution to this problem by making the attachment to the front portion of the cage by laser cut steel plate. With our unique design elements, the front doors shut correctly and do not ruin your nice paint job or your door panels. This also makes it easier to run your door straps.
Integrated into the design is a speaker grille that can easily be removed for speaker installation. Since this is also made from the same material, it protects your speakers from damage.
Features for the Front:
- Compete .120 wall D.O.M. Steel Construction.
- Pre-Coped and Bent Tubing for easy welding.
- Precision Laser Cut and CNC Press Bent Front Cage Attachments to floor and dash bar.
- Laser Cut Speaker Grilles attach with included hardware.
- Made for generous head room while still being able to use a softop.
- Grab Handles included for easy entry, exit and stability in the roughest off road environments.
- Complete Metric Hardware for installation included.
- Ships unpainted, ready to weld.
- Meets most Roll Cage regulations.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov