The Safety Thimble Fairlead is designed for use with the Safety Thimble II. It allows the Winch Thimble to be placed in an upright position on the winches Hawse fairlead. By having the Safety Thimble in an upright position, the Safety Thimble is kept from being the front-most part of your jeep or off road vehicle. This is especially good for rock crawlers. No more worrying about hitting the Thimble on the rock or ledge your’e about to climb.
Safety Thimble Fairlead Features:
- The fairlead replaces standard Hawse Fairleads and roller fairleads and fits all standard winch mounts.
- The curvature of the fairlead openings are designed to cause the least resistance to abrasion to your winchline, even while under load.
- Precision machined of 6061 Aluminum.
- The Safety Fairlead is anodized black and goes through a 2 step Electrolytic process during anodizing to help resist fading. After extensive research, we have found this to be the only color and process that reduces fading.
- 100 percent Made in the USA
- Designed to only work with the Original Safety Thimble 2
There are no reviews yet.