Rock Assault Fully Built Front Axles.
You asked for it and we delivered! Trail-Gear is now offering Fully Built Rock Assault Front Axles! Made entirely of brand new parts, these axles feature everything you need hub-to-hub, including a precision installed tie rod and drag link!
The only additional items you will need to make this kit work are a pair of tires and a vehicle to bolt it on to. The Trail-Gear Fully Built Rock Assault Front Axle features your choice of Toyota Rock Assault Axle Housing width.
All parts expertly assembled by our Master Mechanics! Each Fully Built Rock Assault Front Axle will include Trail-Gear’s upgraded Trail Safe Seals and Super Metal Knuckle Studs in addition to all other necessary nuts, bolts and seals. Knuckle balls are forged from 1035 steel.
Save the time, money and hassle of ordering each component separately and building it yourself. We’ve already taken care of it! The axle tubes have been offset above the housing centerline, so the inner axles ride near the bottom of the axle tubes rather than in the center.
These fully built axles are bare and designed for leaf spring applications only! No other bracketry should be welded onto assembled axles. In order to achieve full ground clearance, you will need to grind the bottom of the differential housing flange flush with the axle housing!
When you buy a Fully Built Rock Assault Front Axle Housing, you also get a set of Authentic Longfield Birfields and Axles at no additional cost!
Customize each axle to exactly what you need with your choice of:
- Axle Width
- Axle Offset
- Hubs or Flanges
- Trunnion Bearing upgrade
- Set of Authentic Longfield Birfields and Axles
- Increase of 0.375 Inch in ground clearance under the axle tubes
- 0.3125 Inch thick, high strength DOM axle tubes that engage 0.625 Inch further into the center section
- 360 degree gusset welded around the tubes on the inside of the housing
- Heavy-duty, press formed, 0.25 Inch plate steel center section shell is specially shaped to ensure a minimum of 0.75 Inch additional clearance under the differential
- Differential mounting surface is made from 0.5 Inch plate steel
- Upgraded 30-Spline Birfields
- 30-Spline Chromoly Axle Shafts
- Fully Loaded Six-Shooter Knuckle Kit
- Chromoly Spindles
- Upgraded Brake Rotors and Calipers
- A heavy-duty tie rod and drag link
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Width: +5
- Ratio: 4.88
- Engine: V6
- Diff Position: Right Hand Drop
- Locking Hubs: Creeper Flanges
- Locker: ARB
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Bare
- Size: 59.0 Inch from WMS to WMS
- Fits: Leaf Spring Applications Only
- Fits: 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup, 1985-1995 Toyota 4Runner, 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma
- Location: Front
- Spline: 30-Spline
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov