Rear Disconnect. The Trail Gear Rear Disconnect is the ultimate addition to your ride! The air-actuated rear disconnect allows you to get out of tight spots by disconnecting your rear driveline and allows the front to get you out from behind an obstacle by doing a front dig. This can save critical time in a race or save you from hazardous backups in tight spots.
You can either purchase the Disco on its own or purchase a complete system that includes an ARB compressor and all the hardware to plumb the Rear Disco to the compressor.
Air-actuated rear disconnect allows you to get out of tight spots by disconnecting your rear driveline and allows the front to get you out from behind an obstacle by doing a front dig. This rear disconnect is designed for a Toyota gear-driven transfer case.
Be the first one in your club to pull off some radical escapes! Years of exhaustive testing at the world’s hardest courses, such as Johnson Valley The Hammers, and the Rubicon, gives you the assurance that the Trail-Gear Rear Disco will survive your trails.
- Frame cross member will need alterations
- Rear driveline will require shortening
- Designed for a Toyota gear-driven transfer case
- Speedometers will no longer work
- An aftermarket speedometer may be needed
- Comes with ARB Compressor
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Sold As: Kit
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Color: Black
- Size: 4.5 Inch
- Location: Rear
- Fits: 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup, 1985-1995 Toyota 4Runner, 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov