Protect your 4th gen 4Runner from costly underbody damage with an RCI Metalworks transfer case skid plate. An excellent addition or replacement for the cheap/light duty OEM skid plate. Integrates seamlessly with our front and t-case skid plates.
Complete the underbody protection of your 4th generation 2003-2009 4Runner with a transfer-case skid plate by RCI Metalworks, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of 3/16” cnc Laser cut steel or 1/4” laser cut aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transfer-case of all 4th generation 2003-2009 4Runners with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects third cross-member, transfer-case, and exhaust pipe
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plate that directly attaches to the transfer-case (this means impact will not disperse, rendering plate useless)
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- All Cross-members come powder coated black for ALL options (raw aluminum and powder coat steel/aluminum)
- **NEW** Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
*Also fits 03-09 GX470, choose V8 model
*Current lead time: 1-2 Weeks
MADE IN USA
|Vehicle Model||4.0L V6 Motor, 4.7L V8 Motor|
|Material||3/16″ Steel – Black Powdercoat, 1/4″ 5052 Aluminum – Raw Metal, 1/4″ 5052 Aluminum – Black Powder Coat|