The UEV-390 isn’t just any off-road trailer; it’s the ultimate off-road camper!
~ UEV-390 is one of Conqueror’s best-selling trailers in its range ~
The Conqueror UEV-390 has more features and compartments than a treasure chest.
The Conqueror UEV-390 is built for the toughest conditions. Despite its rugged construction, the UEV-390 is surprisingly light (850 kg tare) and well balanced. Even with water in the twin tanks, the tow hitch is easy to lift.
Most importantly, the UEV-390 shakes off knocks, bumps and scrapes with ease and is the ultimate off-road escape machine best suited for those families and couples seeking adventure.
Main Features and Specifications
The Conqueror UEV 390 is packed with features & it will take you anywhere your 4×4 can take it.
Commander Specifications ~ Suspension & Body Construction:
- 50mm ALKO coupler and standard axle
- 3 x 16″ alloy wheels fitted with 245/70/16
- AT tyres Galvanized chassis
- LED tail lights 2 x heavy duty support legs fitted at rear of trailer
- Mud flaps
Battery, Electrical and Power Systems:
- Mechanical Breaking System
- 5 x Hella plugs
- Intelligent power pack
- 2 x 100Ah batteries
UEV 390 Layout Features
From mini bar to full slide-out kitchen and even a dedicated spot to hang your clothes!
- When erect, the tent reveals a king size bed (2.1m x 2.1m) up top and a large living area down below.
- The bed can comfortably accommodate two adults (and a child) while the enclosed living area will happily house an inflatable double bed or two single camping stretchers.
- 1 fitted sheet, 2 pillows + cover, 1 doona insert + cover
Kitchen, Cooking, Water and Gas
- The Conqueror UEV-390 sports numerous storage compartments but the real magic happens on the sides and at the rear of the trailer where an L-shaped kitchen slides out on a robust drawer system.
- Camping chefs will not scoff at this setup.
- Fridge sliding rail set
- 90L National Luna freezer/fridge
- Kitchen unit with crockery slide out shelf above fridge
- Cutlery & crockery set
- Vegetable and condiments storage areas
- Slide out stainless steel
- Domestic stove
- 2 x 4.5kg gas bottles
- 2 x 75L water tanks
- Pressurised water pump & filter
- Nosecone storage
- 2 x jerry can holders
- 2 x military grade jerry cans
- 4 x Wolf packs on slide out frames
- 2 x slide out storage shelves (4 deep storage bins)
- Wood/mounting rack on nose cone
- Tent pole storage container
- 2 x utility bags fitted in doors
Canvas, Awnings and Groundsheet:
- L-shape PVC awning with poles, ropes
- Foldout tent (2.1m x 2.5m floor space)
- Midge mesh on tent
- Caravan style mesh ground sheets (5.6m x 2.4m)
UEV 390 Unique & Special Features
Modular slide out units for kitchen, bathroom, fridge, hot water system and storage shelves etc.
- Minibar cupboard
- Camping table – plastic blow-moulded
- 6 x LED lights inside trailer
- 6 x LED lights with 5m ext. and hella plugs
- Mounted light inside
- Tie down straps
- 8 x eyelets for tie downs
- Galvanised BBQ grill fitted on spare wheel
- Spare wheel bracket
- Axe and spade with individual mountings
- Aluminium stone protection
- Oztrail toilet/shower cubicle
- Fire Extinguisher
- 10” Off –road electric drum braked axles*
- Stone Stomper (Mesh vehicle protector)
- Side Walls
- Gas Hot Water System Upgrade
- 80W foldable solar panel
- 120W foldable solar panel
- Pure Sine wave inverter 300W