- A weld-it-yourself bull bar or push bumper kit made with 3/16-inch plate steel
- ½-inch plate clevis hooks with a 1-inch hole
- 2.5-inch bull bar center tubing
- Optional light bar cutout for either a 20-inch or 30-inch light bar
- Customize your push bar bumper kit to include 1 or 2 wing lights per side
- Off-road upgrade which includes an upgraded center section (¼ inch plate steel, ¼ inch frame mounts and ¾ inch plate clevis hooks)
- Upgrade to the off-road option with winch mount and receive a 1/4″ winch mounting plate and a smaller MOVE logo with air holes
- Option to move the logo to the bottom right of the bumper*
Please Note: Cut, miter or coping required for the tube portion of this 2.5″ bull bar truck bumper Kit. Will come in 8-15 pieces of raw, unpainted US steel that is laser cut.
2.5″ Bull Bar or Push Bumper Kit ~ 115 lbs
Offroad 2.5″ Bull Bar Front Bumper Kit ~ 140 lbs
U.S. made raw steel
Standard 3″x3″ LED cube lights will fit in the optional wing light holes
Winch mount option is based off a basic/standard 8000 lb. winch and some customers have used a larger winch (10000+ lbs). A larger since winch may be possible depending on your truck/SUV. Please contact us if you need additional sizing information.
All bull bar bumper kits are custom made per vehicle and order.
The Classic 2.5″ Bull Bar Front Bumper Kit includes all the pieces specifically cut for your truck/suv including main pieces, 2.5″ diameter center tubing, 2″ wing tubes, frame mounts, trim pieces, and clevis hooks. You’ll use your own factory bolts to mount the heavy-duty front truck bumper to your vehicle once this kit has been welded.
The Off-road Upgrade includes a 1/4″ center, 1/4″ frame mounts and 3/4″ thick clevis hooks.
Upgrade to the Off-road with Winch Mount option a 1/4″ winch mounting plate will be included to the above. The MOVE logo will be placed in the top part of the center of the bumper along with airflow holes on both sides.
* The option to relocate the MOVE Bumpers logo do the bottom right is not available with the off-road winch mount upgrade.
Instructions included on how to weld this specific 2.5″ Bull Bar or Push Bumper Kit along with installation renderings for the specific vehicle. If you’re needing more information on how to weld the truck bumper check out our building your bumper kit information.