The 1.5″ bull bar provides style and protection to the front of your truck or SUV. Comes in pieces and raw unpainted US steel.
- The 1.5″ bull bar or push bumper is a weld-it-yourself bumper kit made with 3/16 inch plate steel
- ½-inch plate clevis hooks with a 1-inch hole
- 1.5-inch bull bar tubing that goes on top of the aftermarket truck bumper
- Upgrade to a cutout for a 20-inch or 30-inch light bar
- Add 1 or 2 wing square light holes per side with the wing light holes options. Perfect for adding light pods to the front of your truck bumper.
- The off-road upgrade includes an upgraded center section with that is ¼ inch plate steel, ¼ inch frame mounts, and ¾ inch plate clevis hooks.
- Upgrade to the offroad winch mount which adds 1/4″ winch mounting plate.
- Option to move the logo to the bottom right of the bumper which adds air holes in the center section*
Please Note: Cut, miter or coping required for the tube portion of this aftermarket 1.5″ bull bar front bumper kit
1.5″ Bull Bar Front Bumper Kit ~ 115 lbs
Offroad 1.5″ Bull Bar Front Truck Bumper Kit ~ 140 lbs
U.S. made raw steel
Wing light holes fit standard 3″x3″ LED cube lights
Winch mount option is based off a basic/standard 8000 lb. winch. Some customers have used a larger winch (10000+ lbs). Please contact us if you need more information about winch sizing in the 1.5″ Prerunner front bumper.
All push bar/bull bar bumper kits are custom made.
The 1.5″ Bull Bar/Push Bumper Kit includes all the pieces (8-15 pieces) specifically cut for your truck/suv including main pieces, 1.5″ diameter center bar, 3/16″ plate uprights, frame mounts, trim pieces, and clevis hooks. You’ll use your own factory bolts to mount the aftermarket front bumper to your vehicle once the bumper kit has been welded.
The optional Off-road Upgrade includes a 1/4″ center, 1/4″ frame mounts and 3/4″ thick clevis hooks.
Upgrade to the Off-road with Winch Mount option and the front bumper kit will come with a 1/4″ winch mounting plate. With the off-road options the MOVE logo is moved to the center of the bumper and airflow holes are cut on each side.
* Relocating the MOVE logo to the bottom right is not an option with the offroad winch mount upgrade.
Instructions included on how to weld the 1.5″ Classic Bull Bar front truck bumper kit along with installation renderings for the specific vehicle. If you’re needing more information on the bumper kits check out our building your bumper kit information.