JBA UCAs give you more!!
- More spring clearance is More suspension travel
- More Caster
- More articulation
- More traction on the trails
- JBA gives you MORE for your money
The JBA Upper A-Arms, upper control arms (UCAs) were designed for your spring lift or leaveling kit on your Toyota Tundra 2000-2006, Toyota Sequoia 2001-2007 and will directly replace your stock upper a-arms. The original equipment a-arm (UCAs) hits the spring, on Toyota Tundra with a lift kit. The JBA A-Arms are compatible with all the lift kits on the market today! These A-Arms (UCAs) were designed to fit Toyota Tundra 2000-2005, Made of heavy duty tubing, red powder coat finish, with replaceable ball joints and 2 piece Synthetic Elastomer bushings.The A arms (UCAs) are assembled, with washer kit and ready to bolt onto your Toyota Tundra.
Sold as a set, 1 left & 1 right UCA.
You get 2 arms with ball joints, JBA EZ Lube bushing kit, 2 ball joint adapters and 2 JBA stickers. JBA arms are assembled and ready to bolt into your vehicle.
STD A-arm tubing 5/32″ wall and 1″ dia
The Ball joint range of motion
- Up travel is 40 deg off of center line of the ball joint.
- Down travel is 50 deg off of center line.
- Full range of motion is 90 deg.
- Cerakote clear to protect the ball joint
- Say good by to the Uniball!
Note: there is a left & right side, they are not symmetrical.
- More Caster
- More articulation, See JBA vs Uniball
- Ball joints are mounted on an angle to line up with steering knuckle
- Replaceable ball joints
- Greaseable ball joints
- Red powder coat finish
- Heavy duty tubing
- A-arms work with all lift kits! Get more articulation with JBA a-arms!
- Sold as a set
- Made in USA!!