1989-1997 FJ80 Frame (modifications may be required depending on the box used)
5052 aluminum alloy, 5/32″ (.156) thick.
- This cab was inspired by an FJ45 and utilizes a stock FJ80 wheelbase of 112.2″, the body mounts have been revised to fit on an FJ80 frame.
- This cab can be used with our #8531 1989-1997 FJ80 Box – 59-1/2″ Long OR #8532 1989-1997 FJ80 Box – 68-1/2″ Long only.
- This cab works in conjunction with our #4007 1968-1978 Front Cowl & Windshield Frame. .
- This cab has 6” added to the length
- This cab has a stock FJ40 width of 63-3/4″.
- This cab does not include the factory fuel tank drop out or the factory fuel filler. These options are available upon request for an additional cost.
- The FJ80 engine, transmission and transfer case is more forward over the front axle than a FJ40. The FJ80 drive train will need to be moved back approximately 10″.
- We highly recommend that you pre-fit your components prior to painting or powder coating.
- Designed for off-road use only.
- Aluminum transmission tunnel.
- 1 tube Sikaflex sealant
- 1 pair aluminum running boards (#4020)