1989-1997 FJ80 frame
5052 aluminum alloy, 5/32″ (.156) thick.
- This FJ80 body was inspired by an FJ40 that has been stretched 18” just behind the door and the rear wheel wells moved back an additional 4.2” to accommodate a stock FJ80 wheelbase of 112.2”.
- This body has a stock FJ40 width of 63-3/4″.
- All body mounts have been revised to fit on an FJ80 frame.
- This body does not include the factory fuel tank drop out or the factory fuel filler. These options are available upon request for an additional cost.
- Locate body on frame using body mounts in front floor, all other body mounts must be drilled by customer from underneath.
- The FJ80 engine, transmission and transfer case is more forward over the front axle than a FJ40. The FJ80 drive train will need to be moved back approximately 10″.
- We highly recommend that you pre-fit your components prior to painting or powder coating.
- Designed for off-road use only.
FJ80 Frame Alterations
- The back of frame must be cut-off approximately 13-3/4″
- The FJ80 engine, transmission and transfer case is more forward over the front axle than an FJ40. To maintain the same look and tire clearance, the FJ80 drive train will need to be moved back approximately 7”.
- Mounting hardware not included.
There are no reviews yet.