1964-1978 FJ45 Land Cruiser long and short wheel base.
5052 aluminum alloy, 5/32″ (.156) thick.
- This cab will not work on the early style FJ45’s that had a non-removable hard top.
- This cab has a stock FJ40 width of 63-3/4″.
- This cab does not come stock with a fuel filler installed on the side of the body or a fuel tank cut out in the floor unless requested by customer.
- We highly recommend that you pre-fit your components prior to painting or powder coating.
- Designed for off-road use only.
FJ45 Cab Differences (early production 1964 & older)
- The early production FJ45’s may have a fixed hardtop but the actual roof panel itself is still removable.
- If the truck has a fixed hardtop then the cab will be 2” shorter in length and the box should be 2” longer.
- 1963 and older are usually of the fixed hardtop style but some of the early production 1964 may also have a fixed hardtop. If this is true then our cab will not fit these models.
- Aluminum transmission tunnel
- 2 rubber shifter boots
- 1 tube Sikaflex sealant
- Rubber body mounts
- 1 pair aluminum running boards (#4020)
- Mounting hardware