The use of this tub will require a chassis with an 100” wheel base and will require a stock frame to be stretched or custom frame application.
Approximately 216 lbs
100” with the stretch being added behind the B pillar, and in front of the rear wheel openings.
5052 aluminum alloy, 5/32″ (.156) thick.
- Based on year models 1968-1978.
- Designed to work with the original factory components including cowl, doors and tailgate.
- This body has a stock FJ40 width of 63-3/4″.
- We do not offer a hardtop for this 10″ stretched body. Previous customers have cut and stretched a stock FJ40 hardtop. (shown on the beige FJ40 in customer photo’s below.) An FJ43 body is approximately 14″ longer than an FJ40 body.
- This body does not include the factory fuel tank drop out or the factory fuel filler. These options are available upon request for an additional cost.
- We highly recommend that you pre-fit your components prior to painting or powder coating.
- Designed for off-road use only.
- Aluminum transmission tunnel
- 2 rubber shifter boots
- 1 tube Sikaflex sealant
- Rubber body mounts
- 1 pair aluminum running boards (#4020)
- Mounting hardware