Engineered for the 3rd Gen Tundra, our MTO Series Winch Front Bumper brings added utility and style to your truck. The high clearance design ensures improved approach angles, allowing you to get over most terrain with ease. With cutouts and light mounts for two 3-inch light pods, plus a central mount behind the aluminum accent panel for a 20-inch dual row light bar, you can customize your look and light up your path. The hidden winch mount along with two ¾-inch D-ring shackle mounts provides you options if a recovery situation arises on one of your off-road adventures. Best of all, this bumper is compatible with factory skid plates across all trims including the TRD package, so you won’t have to worry about interference or fitment.
You can rest easy knowing that systems such as adaptive cruise control & the air dam are unaffected and remain fully functional after installation. In addition, the parking sensors are incorporated into the bumper’s design so they will continue to function normally. Extra steel plating guards your intercooler while adding another layer of protection against impacts or blows when running tough trails. Steel tabs for zip ties at strategic locations on the interior of the bumper help you to achieve solid wiring management for your lights and winch. Whether you’re looking for improved utility or adding a taste of style to your ride, the Made to Overland Tundra Front Bumper is just what your truck needs.
** Please Note: Trimming of the grille/bumper, fender flares, & inner fenders is required for install. Will not fit Hybrid models.
- High Clearance Design for an Ultimate Approach Angle
- Mounts for (2) 3” Light Pods & (1) 20” Light Bar
- Hidden Winch Mount for Many Sized Winches
- Retains ACC, Parking Sensors Functionality
- Relocation Bracket Included for Air Dam Equipped Models
- Armor that Protects the Lower Intercooler
- Internal Zip Tie Tabs for Wire Management
- Compatible with Stock Skid Plates Including TRD
- Paintable Aluminum Accent Panels
- Material: 3.5mm/5mm Steel Plate
- Finish: Micro-Texture
- Is Hardware Included?: Yes
- Will it fit if you have adaptive cruise control?: Yes
- Will the bumper obstruct the front camera on vehicles that have them?: No
- Will it fit all models? 2DR/4DR? All sub-models?: No. Will not fit Hybrid models.
- Will it fit factory skid plate?: Yes
- Will it fit factory fog lights?: No
- Will it work with factory sensors? If you don’t have factory sensors, are plugs included?: Yes. This works with factory sensors with vehicles that have them, and plugs are provided for those that do not.
- Install Notes: Assistance required for install. Install involves cutting. Minor wiring required if lights are used. Estimated 4-6 hour install.
IMPROVE YOUR APPROACH ANGLE
The Made To Overland Tundra front bumper fits with the tightest tolerances, and significantly improves your approach angle over the factory bumper.
LIGHT YOUR PATH
Each wing of the bumper features mounting points for 3-inch LED light pods, so you keep on trucking through the night.
CONCEALED WINCH MOUNT & D-RING MOUNTS
If the situation arises, recovery will be no problem for the MTO front bumper. Featuring a hidden winch mount that takes about any size winch & 2 D-Ring shackle mounts, this bumper can get you out of trouble and back on the trail in no time.
DUAL ROW LIGHT BAR MOUNT
A 20-inch dual row light bar can be mounted behind the paintable aluminum accent panel for covert, additional lighting.
WHY CHOOSE DV8 OFFROAD?
Everything ships free in the Continental US! **With the exception of Hard Tops & JL Hoods.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
We offer a 1 year limited warranty from the time of purchase.
DESIGNED IN THE USA
All of our parts are CAD designed and tested in the USA to ensure the highest of quality.