Our high clearance MTO Series Tacoma Front Bumper was designed to provide protection while driving off-road, and also increases your ground clearance and approach angle. The integrated bumper skid protects the Tacoma’s front underbelly, which can be further enhanced with our Tacoma Front Skid Plate. The bumper wings are tapered to provide superior clearance, and feature a mount for a 3-inch light pod on either side. Additionally, a 20-inch dual row LED light bar can be mounted behind the central mesh panels for even more trail lighting.
Two heavily reinforced clevis mounts that take ¾-inch D-ring shackles sit towards the center of the bumper. The aluminum mesh panels can be removed and painted, or left as is. The bumper is constructed from 3.5mm steel plates with 5mm supports, and then finished in a Micro-Texture Black Powder Coat to prevent rust. All necessary hardware is included, and installation instructions can be found below.
- Low Profile Full-Width Tacoma Bumper
- Fits Two 3” LED Light Pods
- 20” Light Bar Mount Behind Mesh Panels
- Two Clevis Mounts for D-Rings
- Micro Texture Black Powder Coat
- Paintable Aluminum Mesh Panels
- 3-Piece Construction
- Cutting is Required for Fitment
NOTE: Does not fit with the TRD skid plate. However, our Tacoma Front Skid Plate is compatible with this bumper. The MTO Bumper fits all other Tacoma trim factory skid plates.
- Light Mount Included: Yes
- Weight: ≈ 92 lbs
- D-rings Included: No
- Material: 3.5mm Plate Steel & 5mm Steel Supports
- Finish: Micro-Texture Black Powder Coat
- Fitment: Some cutting required