These 58 Inch Core Trax 1000 tie-down tracks are designed for use with standard 6 foot 5 inch bed DECKED systems only. They come in a set of two Trax with four stainless steel attachment loops and stainless steel mounting screws.
Core Trax 1000 tie-down tracks are made from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy and powder coated silver.
They are custom manufactured to align with the steel tubes in your DECKED deck‚Äôs subframe, allowing you to mount extra hold points on top. The track can be oriented towards the cabside or tailgate side of your truck bed. The 4 attachment loops can be placed at 1 inch increments along the trax. These DECKED custom Core Trax 1000 are beveled 45 degrees at both ends to avoid snagging your stuff.
- Pull out rating of 500 lbs
- 4 stainless steel loops
- Attach To The Steel Tubes In DECKED deck
- Rails Are 6061-T6 Powdercoated Aluminum
- Adjustable Tie Down Loops Are Stainless Steel
- Includes 2 58 Inch Rails With 4 Tie Down Loops
- Offers 500 Lb Pull Out Rating
- Sold As A Kit