The Vision Series rock bouncer chassis was designed to be a mixture between an ultra 4 and rock bouncer design. The chassis has a lower front end than the RIDE chassis to give the occupants better visibility and allow for a lower hood line. The chassis design gives a really sleek look with a continuous A-pillar and aggressive rear. It can be outfitted with a full hood, windshield, roof, and body panels for a very sleek look.
Key suspension components were built into this chassis giving it an excellent ride, race winning suspension performance, and amazing stability. This buggy will conquer hills your friends can’t get up and give you the upper hand on the hardest trails.
This chassis has many of the same features as our RIDE chassis. It has boat sides for full exhaust, plenty of cockpit room for occupant comfort, and is large enough to fit gear for riding. The vision series is designed for 14″ shocks front and 16″ shocks rear on trailing arms.
This chassis is a great starting point for someone wanting to incorporate their own style in one of our chassis. Add your own custom engine cage, door bars, and interior bars!
– Suspension oriented design focused on ride quality and race performance
– Built for one or 2 shocks per corner.
– Designed for trailing arms. Traditional shock placement can be used.
– Lower hood line for better visibility
– .250 wall D.O.M. tubing lower frame rails keep the chassis strong
– .188 wall D.O.M. tubing crash points keep the occupants safe
– Designed for 115″ – 128″ wheelbase and 40″+ tires
– completely cad designed and Jig welded.