Demand is very high right now and we are trying to keep racks available to order. More stock generally goes on the site weekly. Thanks for your patience, we are expecting to be ahead of demand soon!
A full length roof rack for the 80 series Land Cruiser featuring aluminum laser cut sides profiled to fit the entire length of the roof gutter. Featuring an aluminum front panel for wind deflection and noise reduction, and 1”X 2” aluminum T-slotted cross bars to support items on the roof. The rack is held down by 8 custom adjustable latches that greatly simplify installation and removal for ease of cleaning both the roof of the truck and the rack. The latches also provide unsurpassed holding ability with their cam action and lock down bolt system, while having a clean look. The fasteners for the rack assembly are stainless steel for corrosion resistance. The entire assembly weighs under 60 pounds, and can be carried off the back of the truck easily by two people in just a few minutes.
- Delivery estimate is 2-4 weeks from time of order.
- Laser cut aluminum side rails, powder coated in either black texture, or anodized aluminum color.
- 9 T-slotted 1″x 2″ cross bars(one of which holds the wind deflector) in black anodizing or clear (silver) anodizing
- The cross bars are slotted on the top and sides to accept a T-nut or stud for attaching various items
- Front laser cut wind deflector with or without a light bar cut out (matching powder coating)
- Light bar cut out accommodates a single row straight 40 inch light bar.
- 8 custom adjustable latch assemblies powder coated to match the rails
- Stainless bolts/nuts for the rails and latches
- Rubber edge molding for the side rails and wind deflector
- Custom powder coat colors are available. Please contact us for pricing and time-frame.