The BantamX will save hours of wiring and installation time! It is a small, 8-circuit (expandable) control system that provides a clean (one ethernet cable into the cab!) and safe way to power and control 12/24VDC accessories.
Due to the small footprint of the BantamX, the placement options are endless! No cutting, fishing wires into the cab or tapping into the vehicle’s electrical system. It’s the perfect over-all solution for all your aftermarket electrical accessories with options unmatched by anyone.
- BantamX Touchscreen for Uni with 36 Inch battery cables
- Fully programmable, digital controlled system
- 8 circuits rated at 30 amps at 12.5 VDC per circuit
- 16-position terminal block (easily attach accessories)
- 2 controller ports (RJ45) for Ethernet cables
- Integrated low voltage cutoff (LVCO) battery protection w/ optional override
- One ATM mini-style fuse for LVCO protection and reset
- Failsafe self-healing fault protection system (from 1.5 to 30amps)
- Current-sensing MOSFETs controlled by a microprocessor (no fuses and relays)
- 50amp auto-resetting circuit breaker
- Nylon braided battery cables are hi-strand crosslinked copper wire with a silicone jacket
- Operates on 12VDC or 24VDC
- 8-position input terminal block for controlling outputs
- Built-in Bluetooth capabilities for remote control
- Protection against: overheating, over-current, shorts, reverse polarity and field collapse
- Ignition control and safety lock-out for switches 1 and 2 (optional)
- Up to 4 BantamX units can be daisy chained and controlled by one Touchscreen
- On-demand wireless software updates/upgrades
- Powder coated steel base w/ built in hardware
- Silicone gasket for weatherproofing
- Simple thumb screw fastening aluminum lid with convenient silkscreened outlines for supplied legend placement
- Universal and vehicle specific mounting options
- Robust insulated base and cover
Features Available Through sPOD Mobile App (free):
- Each switch can be programmed for:
- Switch Linking
- On Road and Off Road mode of operation
The following features are only available through the purchase of our Pro-Series mobile App:
- Circuit timers
- Switch lockout
- Initial startup current for each circuit is raised to 65amps for 5 seconds
- Program any circuit to be always on while still maintaining fault protection
- Option to disable deep sleep mode
- Selectable auto restart after circuit shuts down from over current/short
- Programmable Current Limiting (in 2amp increments up to 30amps)
- Selectable auto restart for current limiting shut down
- Selectable Latch or Momentary actions for inputs
- Programmable ignition control for all 8 circuits
- Variable strobe function to create custom flash/strobe patterns
External Controller Options (not included with system and can only be used in conjunction with an sPOD controller):
- Third party switches
- Raspberry Pi
- Alpine Audio systems KAC-001 head unit controller
- Sensors, thermostats, pressure switches, fan controllers and more
Touchscreen Control Panel
- Reduced installation time and labor allowing for mounting and connection of eight switches at one time versus individually.
- Reduced wire harness complexity, using one harness to our controller to accommodate up to 32 circuits.
- Reduced harness size offers an overall reduction in weight, improving the operational efficiency of the equipment.
- Increase in switch lifecycle over traditional electromechanical switches.
Touchscreen Control Module Features:
- Voltage feedback (vehicles battery/alternator voltage)
- Amperage meter for each switch gives you the status of how much current each accessory is drawing
- Board temperature feedback (shown on screen)
- Customization: legends (3 lines of text)
- Automatic backlighting off after 30 minutes of being inactivity
- Automatic power off after 6 hours of being inactive or engine not running (Deep sleep mode)
- One touch off function
- One second hold on off button shuts all circuits down
- Automatic system shut down when the touchscreen is unplugged
- Backlight dimming
- Multiple Source select (One touchscreen can control up to 32 circuits)
- Come with its own mounting bracket.
- Bluetooth for use in programming the touchscreen.
- The primary reason for the Bluetooth integrated into the Touchscreen is for programming purposes, and not for remote control due to the limited range.
- Touchscreen housings are precision machined billet aluminum which contributes to the distance limitations.
- Ranges may vary from 5 feet up to 15 feet depending on the location of the Touchscreen, the surroundings, phone type, phone cover, and many other variables.
Additional Touchscreen Mounting Options (sold separately):
- RAM-201U Double Socket Arm for 1-inch RAM Ball (Must have this in order to mount touchscreen)
- RAM-238U Base with 1-inch RAM Ball (For fixed surface mounting and interconnect between double socket arm)
- RAM-224-1U Suction Cup Base with 1-inch RAM Ball (For fixed surface mounting and interconnect between double socket arm)