ARP 2000 Hub Stud Kit. With 30 spline birfields, six stud knuckles, and chromo hub gears or drive flanges, the next weak link in your front axle is your hub studs. When they fail you will be left without four wheel drive, and often times the hub will be unrepairable.
Trail-Gear, in partnership with ARP, have designed the most durable hub stud on the market. We are so confident you will not break these we are backing them with our world famous No Questions Asked Warranty.
- Made from the strongest material ARP can manufacture for this type of fastener
- Material has a tensile strength of 220,000 PSI
- ARP 2000 hub stud is cadmium plated to ensure that it is protected from rust and corrosion for many rough years to come
- 6.0 mm hex head so that installation and maintenance is easy
- No special tools are required.
- Sold in kits of six with all the necessary hardware included
- 6x ARP 2000 Hub Studs
- 6x Conical Washers
- 6x Lock Washers
- 6x Nuts
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As: Kit
- Material: Metal
- Finish: Cadmium Plated
- Color: Grey
- Spline: 30-Spline
- Fits: 1979-1985 Toyota Pickup and 1990-1997 FJ80 Landcruiser and 1986-1995 Suzuki Samurai
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov