Are you looking for super trail-flex combined with a stable street ride? This All-Pro Rear Suspension Kit is what you are looking for. This kit includes All-Pro leaf springs that offer consistent arch, lift and spring rate, a set of Bilstein 5125 Series shocks or upgrade to the Fox 2.0 Performance IFP shocks, and an All-Pro steel-braided rear brake line.
- 1 pair of Standard or Expedition springs with sleeves and bushings.
- 2 each Bilstein 5125 Series Shocks (33-186542) or Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Rear Shocks
- 1 each All-Pro Steel Braided Rear Brake Line (5500-AP-R)
- 1 pair Shock Mounts with Hardware (4200-AP-S-PR) (Welding required for installation)
- Note: Use of lifting blocks or shackle flip kits void all warranty on All-Pro Leaf Springs
This kit includes All-Pro leaf springs that offer consistent arch, lift, and spring rate; shot-peened leafs ? reduces spring fatigue; pre-cycled to reduce sag; anti-wrap leafs; teflon liners (pads); and full military wrap; a set of Bilstein 5125 Series shocks or Fox 2.0 Performance IFP shocks, along with an All-Pro steel-braided brake line.
Hangers required for 95-97 Tacomas. 1995-1997 Tacoma Installs will require new front spring hangers to be moved 2 inches forward (hole to hole) from stock, and New rear shackle hangers moved back 1 inch and New Spring Shackles. All other years the kit is a direct remove and replace.
- 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma Rear Suspension Kits w/ Fox 2.0 Shocks and Standard Leaf Springs
- Shock Type: Fox 2.0 Shocks
- Spring Type: Standard
- Location: Rear
- Sold As: Kit
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov