Our greaseable shackles are specifically built for Toyota applications with Zerk fittings on the bolts to allow easy lubrication. The offset design allows the spring to travel further without shackle/frame interference. Bushings are included and sized to fit 79-85 front and 89-95 rear springs as well as our springs. Available in .5 inch, 1.5 inch and 2.5 inch longer than stock.
- Available in zinc plated steel only
- Tacoma applications will not fit OEM springs
- Sold in pairs
Before You Buy – Please note that if you are going to replace your rear shackle hangers with ours (P/N 4320-AP-PR), order the rear straight shackle kit. Our hangers eliminate the need for spacers and also use a 120mm greaseable bolt.
- 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma Rear Spring Shackles 6.0 Inch Offset
- Fits All-Pro Rear Springs Only
- Offset: 6.0 Inch
- Hardware Included: No
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Location: Rear
- Fits: 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma
- Sold As: Pair
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov