With all of the popular 4×4 axle upgrades and rear disk brake conversions available, sometimes the parking brake mechanism is deleted or rendered inoperable. The All-Pro Transfer Case Mounted Disc Parking Brake Kit solves this and other issues by placing the parking brake on the output shaft of the transfer case.
The kit hooks up directly to the stock parking brake cable and provides dramatically increased braking over the stock parking brake. Taking advantage of the gear ratio in the differential to multiply the force applied to hold the truck in place, this kit will hold your truck on a 45-degree hill with the tranny in neutral! As an added bonus, the kit has fewer parts to maintain and no low-hanging cables to snag on rocks!
Simply bolt the kit onto the back of the transfer case with no driveshaft modifications needed. It fits 84-95 gear drive 4cyl transfer case equipped pickups and 4Runners (V6 and automatic applications are not available) and can be used with drum or disc rear brakes. The caliper and rotor are available separately for the those interested in building their own setup.
- Re-drilling of the rotor required for use on 79-83 trucks with original driveshafts due to smaller 8mm bolt hole size.
- All Parts Ship Unpainted.
- If your vehicle is equipped with Electronic Speedometer pickup, an adapter will need to be purchased.
- Fits 84-95 gear drive 4cyl transfer case
- Bolt-on application
- All-Pro Tested Design
- 90 Day Limited Warranty
- Fits: 1979-1995 Toyota Pickups and 4Runners
- Sold As: Kit
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov