These adjustable coil-over shocks have proven their strength and longevity for years on end and they keep going. These shocks offer the best ride quality and handling. They increase suspension travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your FJ Cruiser’s front suspension. These coil-over’s are meant to be installed with an aftermarket uniball upper control arm kit to ensure the proper amount of wheel travel and to prevent premature ball joint wear. Recommended tire size 285/75R16, wheel 16X8 with 5″ back spacing.
- Adjustable ride height from 0″ – 3.5″
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Kit Includes Sway bar relocation brackets
- Cad-plated threaded body / Extreme Weather Plating Option Available
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- 5/8″ PTFE-lined spherical bearing
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5″ shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- 100% Made in the USA
- Nitro-steel shaft will not chip or rust like chrome shafts
There are no reviews yet.