- Weld on Kit
- Sold as a pair
- 1.75 x .120 DOM or HREW or DOM outer tube with 2″ square main tube. All certified tubing
- 2″ Rear kickout helps protect fenders
- Slider legs come pre-notched
- Frame Plate / Gusset included to keep slider legs from denting the frame.
- Ships bare steel, ready to paint with the coating and color of your choice. This kit requires welding, painting is not available.
- For a look at the install process see the Install Guide here.
- Watch the video below for a real world destructive test comparison of the three tubing options.
- Check out our tech article for science about the strength of the different materials.
- 4 different optional step plates
- Standard set has a dimpled tread block plate below each door
- Full length set has dimpled died tread block plates covering all 4 openings in the sliders.
- Add TRD letter cutout to the rear cover plate that covers the kickout opening for that custom look.
- Tread plates may take up to 3 weeks to fabricate. Please contact us for up to date lead times.
4x Innovations is proud to offer the highest value Rock Slider kits available! These heavy duty Rock Sliders are constructed from your choice of American made 1.75 x .120 DOM or HREW steel. This high grade steel makes every Rock Slider kit strong enough to take the full weight of your vehicle and can be used to pivot off of rocks and trees, squeeze through tight areas or just plain hammer on your truck in those jagged rocks all while protecting your truck’s body. Hi-Lift style jacks can be used anywhere along the length of the slider to assist in recovery. The rear kick out adds a 2 inch bump out at the rear of the slider and provides much added protection to your rear wheel wells.
To select which type of steel will be the best fit for your needs consider the following scenarios. If you wheel in the woods and see some rocks from time to time select the HREW. If you live for the rocks, purchase the DOM tubing, or if you’re extra hard on your truck get the extremely strong square main tube version. Overland and Expedition adventurers should consider the DOM or square main tube as you just never know what might be around the next bend. Being stronger and stiffer, DOM has proven it will withstand a harder hit time and time again. See the drop test video below and this tech article for more information.