- Made In America with pride and USA made materials
- Bolt on installation – grade 8 hardware included
- Heavy Duty mounting with 3/8″ High Grade Steel
- Heavy Duty 3/16″ plate steel construction
- Two integrated recovery shackle mounts
- DOT rated Class 3 hitch receiver built in
- Improved departure angle
- Stock spare tire location usable up to 265/70R16
- Ships bare steel, ready to paint with the coating and color of your choice.
- Weight 120 pounds for bumper, 66 to 116 for tire carrier without tire.
Tire Carrier Features:
- Industry’s strongest hinge pivot mounted in double shear with high grade 5/16 steel support bracket
- Supported by tapered roller bearings used on 1000 pound trailer axles
- Massive 3/4 inch grade 8 pivot bolt
- Stainless steel inner bearing sleeve to prevent corrosion
- Spring loaded pin locks the hinge pivot open at 90 and 115 degrees
- Spring pin can also act as secondary closed position lock by drilling out marked hole location
- Spring pin rides on stainless steel skid pad, no scratches in the paint or corrosion
- High strength latch uses 1″ solid steel round bar catch pin and high grade steel components
- Vibration proof design encloses around over 3/4 of latch pin
- Spring pin locks latch closed and open
- Nylon washer in latch components for wear resistance
- UHMW skid pad for smooth, wear resistant closure
- Tire mounts with factory Toyota size lug nuts
- Built standard to hold up to 36″ tire with 6 7/16″ inches from WMS to sidewall surface of tire
- Custom tire mounting configurations available upon request
- Optional mount for 1 or 2 x 5 gallon NATO Spec Jerry Cans or Scepter Fuel or Water carriers. Please comment in the order comments on the check out page which closure arms you’d like. (cans not included)
- Optional RotoPax Mounting location for up to 2 x 3 gallon packs, RotoPax Mount (example Rotopax #DLX Pack Mount) is not included.
- Optional 31″ x 16″ fold down camp cook table made from mild steel, which does require painting.
- Optional mount for carrying a Hi Lift Jack on the tire carrier.
- All parts ship bare steel, ready to paint with the coating and color of your choice.
- For more information about tire carrier options visit this listing
- Tire Carrier install guide is available here.
Protecting your rear end is just as important as the rest of the truck and the good people at 4x Innovations know that! They have engineered this rear bumper to provide you the comfort and peace of mind you need while off the beaten path. Starting with proven 3/8” high grade steel mounting plates this bumper has the strongest mounts available. The main bumper is high grade 3/16” steel plate. Two ½” thick recovery shackle mounts are interlocked into the main bumper and fully welded directly to the main mounting plates. We know your departure angle is important to you, and this rear bumper is designed with a great low profile for maximum clearance.
If all that isn’t enough, we saved the best for last. All bumpers come with an integrated DOT rated receiver hitch. Our receiver hitch has been engineered and tested to exceed the SAE testing standards for a class 3 hitch (500lbs tongue load, 5000lb trailer weight).
Bumpers are fabricated at our own facility in Wisconsin from American Made Steel. Bumpers bolt directly to the frame using factory bumper mounting holes, New grade 8 hardware is included. Bumpers ship bare steel to save you big money on handling and shipping fees!