- 1.75 DOM Certified Tubing
- Heavy Duty High Grade Steel Mounting Plates
- Includes 2 D-Ring Shackle Mounts
- Superior Support with Wrap Around Side Protection
- Built-In Class 2 Rated Rear Hitch
- Side Protection Covers from Rear Wheel Well on the Driver’s Side to the Rear Wheel Well on the Passengers and also Supported Back to the Frame
- Supports and Encapsulates All Main Bumper Tubes
- New Grade 8 Mounting Hardware Included
- Body Lift Modifications Available
- Ships bare steel, ready to paint with the coating and color of your choice.
Tire Carrier Features:
- Industry’s strongest hinge pivot mounted in double shear with high grade 5/16 steel support bracket
- Supported by tapered roller bearings used on 1000 pound trailer axles
- Massive 3/4 inch grade 8 pivot bolt
- Stainless steel inner bearing sleeve to prevent corrosion
- Spring loaded pin locks the hinge pivot open at 90 and 115 degrees
- Spring pin can also act as secondary closed position lock by drilling out marked hole location
- Spring pin rides on stainless steel skid pad, no scratches in the paint or corrosion
- High strength latch uses 1″ solid steel round bar catch pin and high grade steel components
- Vibration proof design encloses around over 3/4 of latch pin
- Spring pin locks latch closed and open
- Nylon washer in latch components for wear resistance
- UHMW skid pad for smooth, wear resistant closure
- Tire mounts with factory Toyota size lug nuts
- Built standard to hold up to 36″ tire with 6 7/16″ inches from WMS to sidewall surface of tire
- Custom tire mounting configurations available upon request
- Optional mount for 1 or 2, 5 gallon NATO Spec Jerry Cans or Scepter Fuel or Water carriers. Please comment in the order comments on the check out page which closure arms you’d like. (cans not included)
- Optional RotoPax Mounting location for up to 2 x 3 gallon packs, RotoPax Mount (example Rotopax #DLX Pack Mount) is not included.
- Optional 31″ x 16″ fold down camp cook table made from mild steel, which does require painting.
- Optional mount for carrying a Hi Lift Jack on the tire carrier.
- All parts ship bare steel, ready to paint with the coating and color of your choice.
- For more information about tire carrier options visit this listing
- Tire Carrier install guide is available here.
One of the most forgotten and neglected, but important, parts of any off road truck is a solid rear bumper. When you wheel your truck, chances are you’re going to come across a time when you have to drive down off a ledge or very steep hill. This ledge might want to take a giant bite out of the back side of your rig. The factory bumper also does not provide that heavy duty tow point you need when getting out of sticky situations.
4x Innovation’s Rear Tube Bumpers are designed to withstand the hardest of hits and the toughest of tugs. Made from 1.75″ DOM steel tubing and heavy gauge mounting plates, they include superior support with 2 D-ring shackle mounts and wrap around side protection that is tied directly to the frame mounts. The built-in hitch is rated as a class 2 hitch.
Monstrous high grade steel mounting plates have a 3/4 inch hole for mounting any standard D ring shackle. It also supports and encapsulates all main bumper tubes.