Orange 25 ft. Rock/Tree Strap – Fully Sheathed – 23,000lb. Breaking Strength. TRE’s Rock/Tree Straps offer a wide range of use for recovery. Each Orange 25 ft. Rock/Tree Strap is made with heavy-duty, light-weight 12 strand SK75 Dyneema winch rope that is fully sheathed in a durable nylon webbing with a breaking strength of 23,000 lbs. Each Rock/Tree Strap has closed eye loops on each end that can be used to connect to anything using soft shackles or D-rings.
The nylon sheathing used on our straps allows you to use this product in rough surfaces such as jagged rocks and trees. The Rock/Tree Strap can also be used as a winch extension or to do straight line pulls.
Orange 25 ft. Rock/Tree Strap Features:
- Made from SK75 Dyneema winch rope
- Fully sheathed in durable nylon webbing
- 23,000 lb. breaking strength
- Orange 25 ft. Rock/Tree Strap Uses:
- Can be wrapped around rough surfaces such as rocks and trees used as a winch point
- Can be used as a winch extension
- Can be used for direct straight line pulls
Note: Straight Line pulls are when you are using the Rock/Tree Strap similar to a tow strap to pull a vehicle using constant even tension. Our Rock/Tree Straps are not meant to be used in a recovery situation where uneven tension or yanking is needed, instead a kinetic recovery rope would be needed for that situation.
There are no reviews yet.