These kits will enable you to mount your leaf springs over the front and rear axles of your Suzuki Samurai for about 4-inches of additional lift. If your springs are in good shape, you should be able to accommodate at least 31-inch tires. If you trim your fenders, you can go as high as 33-inch tires.
- Front and Rear Spring Over Axle Pads
- 3/4 Inch Drive Shaft Spacer for Front Axle
- 1 Inch Drive Shaft Spacer for Rear Axle
- Coated Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- U-Bolt and Plate Kit
- In addition to this kit you will need new shock mounts (flipping your U-bolt plates won’t work as the factory shocks will be too long for the reduced travel).
- You will need a kit to raise your steering linkages since your relocated springs will interfere with the stock drag link.
- This kit will not fit 2WD Samurai models without extra parts.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov