1 Inch and 2 Inch body lift kit for the Samurai, Perfect for fine tuning the fit of larger tires to your vehicle or for clearing the hood with larger engine swaps. These kits are a must if you want an economical way to maximize the lift on your Samurai.
What makes our kit different than the rest is:
- We run a full 3 Inch O.D. Solid UHMW spacers. Other kits run a 2 Inch O.D. Going with a 3 inch Material covers more surface area, giving the body more support. The factory surface area is 3 inch, so we like to keep the body supported as tightly as possible so that it doesn’t move on the frame. The spacers are drilled to the size of the stud adapter so that there is no excess play in between the stud adapter and the spacer itself. This ensures that once the body is securely fastened, the body is fully supported.
- Our washers are custom pieces, made out of 1/8 inch steel plate. We found that other kits and stock washers did not have a tight inner diameter. This caused much play between the machined stud adapter and the washer itself… not something you want.
- Our washers and machined stud adapters are plated for corrosion resistance. Other kits do not have any plating and are just bare steel.
- Installs in approximately 2 hours. Perfect for fine tuning the fit of larger tires to your vehicle or for clearing the hood with larger engine swaps. These kits are a must if you want an economical way to maximize the lift on your Rig.
- 1 Inch Samurai Body Lift Kit
- Heavy Duty UHMW spacers
- Longer metric bolts
- Custom-built stud connectors (zinc plated for corrosion resistance)
- Kits do not include anything to raise the bumper covers but on most vehicles it is pretty easy to make work.
Although not required, most extend their shifters for manual transmissions and transfer cases by cutting and adding in a 2 inch piece of steel rod. Does not include bumper brackets.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov