Are you looking for super trail flex combined with a stable street ride? Our lift has all the benefits of custom springs with the advantages of mass production (lower price and quicker delivery).
Compare these features with other spring makers – All-Pro leaf springs offer: consistent arch, lift, and spring rate; shot-peened leafs – to reduce spring fatigue; pre-cycling – to reduce sag; anit-wrap leafs; teflon liners (pads); and full military wrap. This kit yields a 3 inch lift height for 05 and up Tacomas. Kit inlcudes rear leaf springs, bushings, extended brake lines, u-bolt flip kit, and Fox Shocks.
We recommend 3 inch rear springs for off road use to avoid tire rubbing with 33 inch tires!
All-Pro Leaf Pack (choose Standard or Expedition)
- A higher number of thinner leafs provides a smoother, progressive spring rate compared to fewer, thicker leaves
- Double military wrap provides extra strength for the main leaf
- Torque Leaf, an extra half-leaf at the top of the spring pack, increases anti-wrap properties without hindering travel or ride quality
- Diamond-cut leaf ends to eliminate stress points which may weaken leafs and lead to premature failure
- Teflon anti-friction pads between leafs provide smoother flex, lessen spring wear and reduce noise
- Leafs are shot-peened after forming to relieve stress
- Every completed spring pack is pre-cycled to their travel extremity for quality control and to reduce the likelihood of initial sag
- Comprehensive 12-month warranty for non-racing applications when properly installed
- Use of lifting blocks or shackle flip kits void all warranty on All-Pro Leaf Springs
All-Pro Rear U-Bolt Flip Kit; 4400T-AP-05:
All-Pro Off-Roads U-bolt flip kit turns the U-bolts upside down so the bolt ends face up, away from the rocks. This mod both prevents damage to U-bolt threads and increases ground clearance. Kit comes complete with new heavy duty u-bolts, hardened u-bolt nuts and washers, and heavy duty CAD-plated u-bolt plates. The All-Pro U-Bolt Flip kit comes with tapped plates in every kit.
FOX 2.0 Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks w/ Adj Compression Dampening; 985-26-118
From the finish line of Baja 1000 to the deserts of Dakar, Fox Racing Shox have proven themselves year after year. Now you can get these race proven shocks for your 03 and up 4Runner, 05 and up Tacoma, 07 and up FJ Cruiser and Tundra and Pickup.
The All-Pro FOX Racing Shox System features 8-way adjustable compression damping 2.0 Remote Reservoir?s for the rear. These shocks feature a smooth-bore seamless alloy body; CAD designed pistons with high flow, low cavitational/ tunable velocity sensitive valving; Billet aluminum body caps and eyelets; Hardened 17-4 stainless steel 5/8? hard charomed shafts; Clear cadmium body plating; Abiltiy to be run at any angle, unlike emulsion shocks; Nitrogen gas pressurized to 200 PSI.
Steel braided rear brake lines; 5500T-AP-R-05:
These steel braided brake lines are great for your lifted Toyota. Rear brake lines are 24 inch and are designed for stock ride up to a 4 inch lift. US DOT approved. Exceeds all requirements of the Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Standard MVSS-106.
- 05-Present Toyota Tacoma Rear Suspension Kit w/ Fox 26-118 Adj. Res Shocks and Standard Leaf Springs
- Shock Type: Fox 26-118 Shocks
- Spring Type: Expedition
- Location: Rear
- Sold As: Kit
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov